Tooth Fairy Mac cracked version – ToothFairy connect AirPods (or other Bluetooth headphones) to your Mac with a single click or keypress.
AirPods are great, but they don’t work quite as smoothly with Macs as they do iPhones. You can’t tell at a glance whether audio will play from the AirPods or your Mac’s built-in speaker, you have to dig into a Bluetooth submenu to connect, and then you have to go back to the menu to see when the AirPods are ready for use. ToothFairy streamlines this: just click an icon in the menu bar (or press a hotkey) to switch to the AirPods, and the icon always shows whether they’re connected.
- Works with AirPods, as well as any Bluetooth device that you can connect to your Mac: headphones, speakers, headsets, game pad controllers, keyboards, mice, etc. (HomePod is not supported, as it is not a Bluetooth audio device.)
- Click the hollow AirPods icon in the menu bar to switch to AirPods. It fills in to show they are connected and also displays a battery indicator.
- Supports multiple Bluetooth audio devices; you can choose a different icon and hotkey for each.
- Get the best audio quality. macOS will normally use the SCO codec if it thinks you’re going to use the microphone. ToothFairy can ensure that it uses the higher quality AAC codec when you only care about audio output: listening to music or video or playing a game.
- Run a shell script when the AirPods are connected or disconnected.
- Homepage https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id1191449274
Mac cracked app screenshot: