Iconographer Mini Mac cracked version – is a quick and easy way to take a logo and create either a Mac Iconset (for use with Xcode) or a compressed ICNS file for use with other Mac development tools (like Xojo).
Iconographer Mini was designed for macOS 11.0 Big Sur, to fit in with the new visual theme while aiding developers to create Big Sur style icons for their applications.
Icons can quickly be created using a single 1024 x 1024 image, or via multiple representations. Iconographer Mini also features many templates to help create Document icons, folder icons, DMG icons and others.
for developers still using ICNS files in their application, Iconographer Mini includes our ICNSmini technology which can compress ICNS files down to 1/3rd of their original size. Helping developers to ship smaller apps.
Other features include…
• Grid View provides an easy way of viewing the most common icon sizes.
• List View provides a list of the icons in the Iconset or ICNS file, as well as being able to add ICNS elements that are not supported with Iconset.
• Compare View allows multiple icons to be lined up next to each other.
• Multiple background options to help isolate minor imperfections with the icon design.
• Option to preview the icon in the dock.
• Several views supporting Zooming in and out, to get a closer look at elements.
Iconographer Mini’s icon was created in Iconographer Mini (using our ICNSmini technology) and applied to the application via App Wrapper 4. IM was developed using the Xojo development environment and the Ohanaware App Kit.
Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later.
Mac App Store https://apps.apple.com/us/app/iconographer-mini/id1541509510
Mac cracked app screenshot: