ExpressionsinBar Mac cracked version – is a simple menubar application which provides powerful computer-aided algebra computations. It’s a powerful tool for evaluating mathematical expressions that lives in the menubar of your Mac ! So it is always just click away! It’s the perfect app for teachers, math students, scientists, and the geek among us!
ExpressionsinBar A GORGEOUS OUTPUT
Unlike most other Equation Editors, ExpressionsinBar helps you resolve the math and then prepares a neat output for an easy insertion in your documents or presentations. Mathematical expressions are presented in high-resolution PDF form that can be pasted into your Documents or Presentations!
A VERY SIMPLE USER INTERFACE
- Click the Menubar icon and ExpressionsinBar pops open an input expression box. Enter the expression, view the result.
- Beautiful output easily copied into text editors such as Apple Pages or Microsoft Word, or presentation programs such as Apple Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Alternatively export the result of a computation in LaTeX syntax to TeX processors, such as TeXShop or TeXworks.
- Scrolling panels with easy to use functions
- Menu with variables, functions, syntax and tips
- Use keyboard arrows to navigate function arguments
- Easily select to render “input only”, “input =”, “result” and “input and result”
KEY MATHEMATICAL FEATURES:
- Constants (π, e, etc.)
- Integers, fractions, floating numbers
- Sequences, lists, vectors, matrices, strings
- Operators (+, -, *, /, ^)
- Arithmetics on integers, rational, and floating numbers
- Arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point numbers
- Operations on fractions (integer and fractional parts, numerator, denominator, simplification, continued fraction expansion of real)
- Real functions (max, min, round, floor, sign, frac, ceil)
- Complex functions (re, im, abs, conj, arg, affix)
- Factorial, binomial
- Exponential, logarithms, roots, powers
- Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, and inverses
- Algebraic transformations (simplify, normal form, expand, factor)
- Trigonometric transformations
- Statistics (1d and 2d)
- Polynomials algebra
- Algebraic calculus
- Numerical calculus
- Derivatives, limits and series expansion, integrals
- Equations, ordinary differential equations
- Units in operations
- Conversion of units, transformation to SI units, simplification of units
- Access to several fundamental constants of nature such as the speed-of-light, Planck constant, the elementary electric charge, etc.
RENDER USING LaTeX SYNTAX FOR GORGEOUS TYPE-SETTING
- “//”and “@” features to interpret input with LaTeX text or math mode syntax
- Flexible and easy way to format equations
- Use it to write chemical reactions (such as @NaOH+HCl \rightarrow NaCl+H_2O)
- Homepage https://apps.apple.com/app/expressionsinbar/id704743893
Mac cracked app screenshot: