Dead End Job
You take on the role of Hector Plasm, a worker at Ghoul-B-Gone – ‘the Number One experts in paranormal pest control’ – as you’re tasked with heading to haunted offices, restaurants, and other everyday buildings before freeing them of unwanted guests.Have you got what it takes to be the best at putting pests to rest?
Do you love 90’s cartoons? Yeah, so do we, and we grew up on their stretchy squishy gross-out laughs. Our love for them spills over into the game like so much ectoplasm. See every nose hair in wacky, vibrant art that brings everyday items to life as screwball spooks to suck up.
Exercise that fighting spirit, since every specter you snag and every resident you rescue is added to your client’s bill at the end of the job. Haunted by the ghost of your mentor, quite literally, you must learn the ropes and to save her soul before she’s forced to spend eternity as a spook (voted “Least Preferred Fate” in Ghost Hunter Monthly).
Dead End Job
The new update brings a bunch of great features:
- Play with Reality! Louise’s new toy for long-time players lets you mess around a little and pluck ghosts and items from other dimensions.
- 10 new time & reality-bending items!
- Made rare item spawning fairer.
- Native support for Apple silicon devices.
- Fixed a few other little gremlins.
Mac cracked app screenshot: