CompareMerge Mac cracked version is a simple and easy-to-use file merging and comparison tool, it can assist you to compare and determine the changes between different file versions, and compare these files.
Mac cracked app function:
- Compare folders/files: you can compare 2 files or 2 folders
- Quick comparison of folders: Allows to quickly compare the size or date of the files in two folders, or both or complete content (slower)
- Blank comparison: allow to create a blank editing window to compare text, and then save
- Custom theme colors: Users can choose predefined theme colors or customize edit text colors, background colors…
- Online editing (simultaneous editing/merge): compare and merge 2 text files: allow you to edit/compare/merge 2 text files in the same window
- Line number: When editing a file, displaying the line number will make it easier for you to know the exact change location.
- Patch generation: The application also includes patch generation function.
- File filter: include or exclude files matching regular expressions. In addition, after comparing two folders, you can filter the displayed items based on file names.
- Include subfolders: This option allows you to control the depth of folder comparison. Enabling it will compare all folder levels
- Copy to: After comparing the 2 folders, you can choose to copy left or right files to other locations (for example: when publishing the source of changes)
- DELETE Left / Right / Both: After comparing 2 folders, you can select the left file or the right file to be deleted
- Ignore case and spaces: Allow to ignore case and spaces in the “Edit/Merge” window
- IGNORE end line code: In edit mode, you can ignore the difference in end line code (Mac, Unix file is LF, Windows file is CR-LF or Mac classic file is CR).
- Export/Create Report: Allows to export comparison/combined results to clipboard or file (supported formats: CSV, text, HTML)
Mac cracked app screenshot: